7:30 – 8:30 a.m. Registration / Breakfast
8:30 – 8:40 a.m. Opening Remarks
Jeff Share, Editor, Pipeline & Gas Journal
Doug Evans, Conference Moderator, President & CEO Gulf Interstate Engineering
8:40 – 10:00 a.m. SMU Cox School of Business, Maguire Energy Institute
What’s Happening With Energy?
- Bruce Bullock, Director
- Bernard ‘Bud’ Weinstein, Associate Director
- Joseph Dancy, Adjunct Professor of Energy & Environmental Law
- Gary Evans, Maguire Energy Institute Board Member; Chairman & CEO, Energy Hunter Resources
10:00 – 10:30 a.m. Networking Break
10:30 – 11:00 a.m. Natural Gas Outlook
- Paul Moran, Associate Director, Navigant Consulting
11:00 – 11:45 a.m. Creation of a World Class Gas Company
- Jesus Soto Jr., Senior VP Gas Operations, Pacific Gas & Electric Co.
12:00 – 1:15 p.m. Luncheon, Grand Salon, 1st Floor
Keynote Presentation: Confronting Our Challenges
- Tom Hutchins, INGAA Foundation Chairman; Vice President HSE, Kinder Morgan Inc.
1:15 – 2:15 p.m. Pipelines and a New Administration
- Donald Santa, President & CEO, INGAA
- Andy Black, President & CEO, Association of Oil Pipe Lines (AOPL)
2:15 – 3:00 p.m. Mitigating Opposition with Meaningful Dialogue and Engagement
- Terri Larson, Director, Community Engagement, Enterprise Public Awareness, U.S. Enbridge
- Terry Wade, SVP, Corporate & Energy, Edelman
- Susan Waller, VP, Stakeholder Outreach & Sustainability, Enbridge
3:00 – 3:30 p.m. Networking Break
3:30 – 4:20 p.m. Construction Opportunities for 2017 and Beyond
- Jared Larew, Vice President of Engineering, EnLink Midstream Gas Business Unit
- Jason Hamil, Director of Project Delivery, TransCanada Corp.
- Courtney McShane, Pipeline Business Development Director, Willbros
4:20 – 4:30 p.m. Conclusion
Doug Evans, Conference Moderator; President & CEO Gulf Interstate Engineering
Jeff Share, Editor Pipeline & Gas Journal